Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ship

Woke up in a strange place
Looked around to place the place
In its place in the universe
A ship it was, I so deduced
A ship unfamiliar to me
A ship, flying ship
with no one on it to see
I panicked, stayed calm
Ran slowly with care
Found the control room
Got my bearings
On what exactly was there
At least I think
I thought
Or so I thunk
A few controls were easy
But they were hardest of all
I managed to move forward
If forward is forward at all
Just as I'm getting a bit better
At getting the ship to just go
I'm hijacked, forced off
To a new ship I must go
New ship
New controls
New forward
New journey?
Yes, with more ways to die.

1 comment:

  1. .. . You fear the unknown, the future, and that which you stuggle to control. Go forward without fear, "in the Name of the LORD!"
    .. . John 6:16-21: "Now when evening came, His disciples went down to the sea, 17 got into the boat, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was already dark, and Jesus had not come to them. 18 Then the sea arose because a great wind was blowing. 19 So when they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid. 20 But He said to them, “It is I; do not be afraid.” 21 Then they willingly received Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going." [http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%206:16-21&version=NKJV]
    .. . Note: When they willingly received him, immediately they arrived at their destination.
    .. . The future becomes present. JESUS is with you. Nothing to fear!

    ReplyDelete