Monday, January 9, 2012

The Kane Mutiny

My ship has been sailing along for many miles,
And we are traveling through the Cape of Storms.
"Captain," a crew member comes to me and says,
"This ship has been wonderful, she really performs
But we've come across some trouble I've found
It seems as though our hull has been breached
Water is coming into our boat and she'll surely sink.
Quickly, change course, we'll be safe if we're beached."
"No," I replied, not taking a moment of thought,
"We carry onwards despite our vessel's flaw.
We've got ourselves an expert on board,
Perhaps she'll fix it with some straw."
The crew turned against me as the words left my mouth
A mutiny against me with their blades all drawn out
Control of my ship was then mine no longer
All because of a foolish fit of self-doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment